Digital Servo Singing

davel322 at comcast.net davel322 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 19:11:11 AKST 2003

....and......

if you can put an ammeter inline, see what the servo is drawing at idle (with nothing attached) and compared the idle current to other similar servos - if it is substantially different, change it.  I am not too familiar with the Hitecs, so I can't volunteer specific numbers.

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org