Rule Change Survey Results

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Nov 14 09:10:06 AKST 2003

On Nov 14, 2003, at 9:04 AM, Henderson,Eric wrote:

>     Perhaps you should have sent this to the AMA contest board. the
> last time I checked it was;- John Fuqua; Rick Allison; Tom Miller;
> Scott Melville; Ron Lockhart; Jim Mowery; Charlie Reed; Dave von
> Linsowe; Geoff Combs.

I made the assumption that the contest board chairman would distribute
it to the entire board.  I can still distribute it to the entire board.
  The problem is that not all the board members have e-mail addresses
(yep!).

> And it would be more accurate to state was extracted direct from the
> NSRCA survey results file and not the publication.

That's true, but I thought that having the contest board members know
that the entire NSRCA membership knew about the survey results via the
K-Factor was valuable.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org