Rules changes - NSRCA Register

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Fri Nov 14 08:44:39 AKST 2003

--On Friday, November 14, 2003 11:56 AM -0500 "Henderson,Eric" <Eric.Henderson at gartner.com> wrote:

> ... All the NSRCA has to do is enter competing pattern pilots as non-members on the NSRCA
> database and use that as a distribution list for the next survey. (It would also
> tell you /us how many potential members we have not yet recruited).  ...

As others have said, this is an excellent suggestion.

It is novel.  This is not what was proposed in the
last go-round, if I misremember correctly.

I propose that we ask the NSRCA to adopt this as
its standard operating procedure from now on.

Could someone who is in authority please take this
up with our legislative branch?

						Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org