Question on building a Temptation

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Fri Nov 14 08:14:56 AKST 2003

I'm using a Hyde-like mount that I built with a nose ring. I'm using 1/8"
regular ply. Over 300 flights so far. No problems.

You really should take extra time to make sure the fit is as close to
perfect as possible. If it's too tight, you'll end up distorting the
outside of the fuse.  I'd use the Byron fiberglass/epoxy to glue the
firewall to the fuse.  Sand and clean well before gluing.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org