Rules changes - NSRCA Register

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Nov 14 06:55:30 AKST 2003

Eric:

One of the "helps" could have been to submit the results of the entire
survey to the NSRCA board.  This way, they could see what members wanted,
and didn't want.

If you only send what is proposed as a change, but no other info, a rules
proposal that conflicts with the result of the survey can easily pass, or at
least be considered.....

Just food for thought...

Tony Stillman
Radio South