Glow plug failures

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 14:53:03 AKST 2003

Hi Anthony,

My OS 1.40 is set up much the same as yours, though with 15% nitro
S&W, including 2 to 3% castor.  OS-Fs last fine-seems like I change
them before the NATs on general  principe.   But interesting- just
two weeks ago I had one loose conductivity.   It had only about
50 flights on it.

later, Ron Lockhart