Glow plug failures

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 09:44:13 AKST 2003

Bad info there pipe is at 25".

Interesting. Switched from no after run on stock bearings, which didn't last
as long as the plugs, to SS with three of squirts of Mobil 1. Usually, had
to pull the plug and spin the engine before I prime for the first start. Now
using about one squirt of oil.
  Once you get some rust on the crank and rist pin should they be replaced?

Anthony

>From: "Henderson,Eric" <Eric.Henderson at gartner.com>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: RE: Glow plug failures
>Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:32:51 -0500
>
>You might be using too much after-run. I killed quite a few plugs that way.
>Switching to stainless bearings and using only two drops of after run (for
>the crank) stopped killing the center pin. Too much compression with the
>pure oil.
>
>Eric.

Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_games