Landings and Take-off's - The vote!.:

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Nov 12 05:43:17 AKST 2003

Mike:

The reason for the debate is that there is a rules proposal out there.  The membership needs to let their rep know how they want them to vote.  That's the way our rules are made/changed.

As far as judging yourself, I'm glad it works for you.  I think it might show some problems if done at the NATS, however....

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505