LANDING.....

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Nov 11 07:47:54 AKST 2003

John

I have had this come up during a flight on two occasions.  One time when
throttle hungup and a second time when I had a radio glitch.  As long as you
do not go past center or go below 2 meters the landing was not judge.  The
judges in both cases allowed me to circle on the down wind leg to get the
plane settled and prepared for the landing and I scored both landings.

Wayne G.