For Sale: JR 8417 servos NIB

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Nov 10 11:33:29 AKST 2003

These are good servos for pattern models. I have been using them on the
elevator....They are killer quick and help with crisp entry and exits from
snaps. I have been converting mine with 8231 gears similar to an 8411SA
convert....The gears are not a direct replacement you leave the plastic gear
off the motor and leave the metal output gear alone very similar to the
8411SA convert..... and the servos speed of like 0.09sec slows a little
maybe around 0.12-0.13 secs and the torque increases a little....I have been
running this setup on Elevator now for 2 years of hard flying and they work
great.

Pot wear is nothing is minimal too...Ailerons are the big servo pot
eater....not the elevator but I have had really good pot life with the 8417
converts. Just thought I would get these servos a plug I really like them.

Troy