K-Factor Buyer's Guide

Tom Collins tomc at buyrc.com
Mon Nov 10 04:37:41 AKST 2003

  -----Original Message-----
  From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On
Behalf Of Maureen Dunphy
  Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:51 PM
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Subject: K-Factor Buyer's Guide

  Howdy:

  Just a reminder that the deadline is November 15 for submitting ads for
the Buyer's Guide which will be published in December.  We still have room
for lots of ads, so if any of you would like to advertise, or know someone
who might be interested, please let me know ASAP.

  If you need assistance in creating an ad, our publisher does a great job,
and his charge is very reasonable.

  Let's make this the best ever with lots of goodies for everyone to look
at.

  Thanks.

  Maureen Dunphy
  NSRCA Secretary