Glad to see everyone building

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Sat Nov 8 20:34:35 AKST 2003

I woke up this morning...

1) Called the parents of the sleepover my daughter was attending. They
were going horseback riding.
2) Got wife and step-son going.
3) Took wife to work.
4) Took step-son to open his first checking account at Wells Fargo. Got
him I better deal than I have!
5) Came home, grabbed the new alternator and battery core.
6) Drove over to Dave Barrow's house.
7) Ground and sanded and glued his retract gear in wis Summit 120.
8) Dave helped me install my new aternator, serpentine belt and radiator
hose in my wife's 1999 Expedition.
9) Drove home. Showered. Got dressed.
10) Went to pick up my wife.
11) Took her out to eat (first night away from kids in months)
12) Drove to the babysitters.
13) Picked up 4-year-old.
14) Drove home.
15) Checked email.

It's 10:30. I'm beat.

Hope you're having fun in Prado! See you in Vegas at the district 7 champs.

-D

# discussion-request at nsrca.org