Now you've done it Eric (ordered Quest)

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Sat Nov 8 07:29:55 AKST 2003

Run 30% Heli.  Use APC 14x8.  If it's the new engine with the crank vent
connected to the intake manifold:
            1 cap the intake nipple and let the crank vent hang free
(200 free rpm)
            2 either use the old style muffler or drill out the baffle
in the new style (2-400 free rpm)

These changes also give much better throttle response.