Now you've done it Eric (ordered Quest)

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 04:32:57 AKST 2003

 Sounds like a good idea. I think more people should take your approach. Good luck with it and let's hope we have a mild winter. Mike

Patternrules at aol.com wrote: I just done some trading for a Saito 100 so I ordered a Quest from Creek Hobbies. I'm selling my other play planes and trying to put together an inexpensive practice (winter) plane that a normal sport flier will consider, I'm probably going to even try standard ball bearing servos, to try and get more people into flying a really good pattern plane, Jeff Hughes and I are going to try OS 91 4 cycle and the Saito, hope both have enough power to do the job if not I can always put one of my 140s on it. I have a couple of people targeted to try this plane at $250 and fly's as good as they are talked about might just get some people that would never consider a 2 meter plane. Will keep all informed on how the more common engines work.

Steve Maxwell