60 90 class pattern

Rusty Dose rdose at wi.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 17:18:37 AKST 2003

I have a EZ Topline 97 CPLR's 97 WC model..., set up for a .91.  It has
about 800 sq inches, flies very well! Features include plug-in wing and
stab, MK hardware, retracts.  I simply have toooo many models, It is in
virtually perfect condition with about 75 flights.  I believe the original
arf kit was about $600 U.S. (I imported the model).  Will sell for $300
without shipping and could forward a picture off-line.

Rusty