other languages ALSO?.. (spanish- K Factor)

Alfredo Betancourt aeromodelismo1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 07:07:48 AKST 2003

I am one of those mexicans that started this, the true
is that I agree that is polite to comunicate in
english in a list that 95% of the people do not speak
spanish, it all started because here in Mexico we are
a very reduced number of R/C pilots and everytime that
we meet even if it is in forums like this, we get very
happy and like to share ideas say hello, etc.

I am sure that my Mexican friends will have no
objection in writing in english, in fact the whole
idea of gropus and forums like this is to share
information with everybody not just a small group.

I even consider this a good way to practice my
english.

Sorry for any inconvinience and let speak model
airplane.

Regards

Alfredo Betancourt
Mexico City