Goodbye to a Friend

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 17:20:17 AKST 2003

I would just like to echo what Troy wrote... For those of us in District 7,
Bob is and has always been a fixture in pattern for many, many years.  His
insightful comments and sometimes caustic comments will always be
remembered... He had my sense of humor - he got it right with life and
blessed us all with his presence.  He came into this world a winner and went
out one too - 1st place in Masters at his last contest this past weekend.

Happy snaps, Bob, we'll miss you!