Webra 1.45 props?

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Wed Nov 5 18:43:07 AKST 2003

Hi Emory,

The APC 17x12 seems to be the best overall prop on the 1.40-1.70
class 2-strokes.  The Webra 1.45 is very happy on this prop and
properly setup will turn ~8100 rpm on 15% Magnum and ~8300 to 8500
rpm on Magnum #1.  I've tried many different props on a lot of
different airplanes (and motors) and I keep coming back to the 17x12.
There are several competitors on the left coast who share this
sentiment, including the current Masters National Champion and a 6
time US F3A Team Member.

Hope this helps,

Jerry

--