Mintor 1.7

Roberto Estrada macro at avantel.net
Wed Nov 5 17:11:30 AKST 2003

I am flying with the son of one of the 70's pattern masters who have many nationals titles here in Mexico: Mike Gomez, and yes, flying pattern interest decresed too much.

Now look that some people are interesting in pattern here for some reazons; mine, want to learn to fly with most precision I can. Today is almost easy to buy great planes, engines and accesories by internet, and allways can you look at top pilots and planes in real time.

Thank's for help us to make pattern born again in mexico.

Luis Roberto