Mintor 1.7

Roberto Estrada macro at avantel.net
Wed Nov 5 14:59:39 AKST 2003

Hi Vicente, like you say, Mintor have better transition between low and high
revolutions because have two plugs.... I want to make a good buy, and think
that I'll have troubles with YS maintenance for two reasons: cost and
distance.

I talk about Mintor 1.70 because I 'm about 7500 fsl

About bearings, think it is cheap (more than YS service are), so may be take
the risk.

Where are you?

Thank's

Luis Roberto