F3A - snap roll query

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Wed Nov 5 14:34:13 AKST 2003

Yo Gray, what this Mr. James stuff?  I don't think the snap could be too
fast.  In one local contest, Kenny L. did a 1.5 opp 4/8 that was incredible.
The plane kind of cruised in medium paced, then he did a blindly fast 1.5
with no heading or altitude deviation, stopped perfectly wings level.  Plane
lost a lot of horizontal speed doing it that fast, then he banged out a 4/8.

Jim

 - I did a new maneuver too.  Practicing the ¾ slow roll, opposite
directions.  First ones looked like ¾ slow roll, ¾ negative cobra roll!!!