F3A - snap roll query

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Nov 5 13:59:00 AKST 2003

Cheater-I am gonna zero you

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Wayne Galligan" <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
11/05/2003 04:40 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: F3A - snap roll query

I have been using a snap switch and can definitely tell its snapping
because
of the way it slows down.  Just depends on how much throw you set in the
presets.
Anyone else on the snap switch issue.  I just find it hard to control the
exit and correction when trying to flip a switch and then stab the sticks.

Wayne