F3A - snap roll query

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 13:24:55 AKST 2003

I have a simple question: What happen if you use the snap button?  My personal opinion is that using the snap button won't show a definitive break.  I think there is a definitive difference between an snap done with the fingers and one done with the snap button.  I recognize that it is very difficult to see the difference in some cases.  However, with experience gained in the last few years I can recognize the difference now.

Vicente

# discussion-request at nsrca.org