F3A - snap roll query

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Nov 5 13:22:33 AKST 2003

The main problem at the World Champs was that some pilots (Wolfgang, Roland, Christophe to name a few) did NOT do a snap.  Christophe changed after getting his zeros, but Wolfie did not.  There was NO break at all.  Just a very fast aileron roll.  No question that it was a zero in my mind....

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505