F3A - snap roll query

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Nov 5 11:45:27 AKST 2003

"Snaps - A Snap is a simultaneous, rapid autorotation in the pitch, yaw and
roll axis of flight in a stalled wing attitude.  The following criteria
apply:"

If this statement is true in description then:
The nose does not have to show a break first, it should be simultaneous,
only that it break from the intended flight line.
Nose high and tail low with a rotation around the intended flight line.

Seems some people I talk to say the nose HAS to break first then rotation in
order for it to be a snap. I disagree.

WHO'S right?

Wayne G.