Questions on proposed 2005 Masters sequence

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 02:21:20 AKST 2003

Apologize in advance if this has been covered already

Is there a description posted somewhere for the ‘new’ maneuvers in the
sequence?

If not, I’d love to see a better description of the

            45º Pyramid Loop with Half Rolls on up and down legs – sounds
like a triangle figure with the apex on top / base on the bottom?

Inside-Outside Diamond Eight with 1/1, Full Rolls, on center 45’s—Is this a
vertical or horizontal 8? (while playing last weekend we were flying it as a
vertical, and it got REEEALLL tall
.)

Thanks –

Rick