Mintor 1.7

Roberto Estrada macro at avantel.net
Tue Nov 4 15:36:50 AKST 2003

Hi, I'm happy of be a NSRCA member (just one month a go) and is great look
my name at K-factor (october). Hope can learn too much of you great pilots.
(sorry about my english)

I want to know your opinion about the Mintor 1.7 with Mintor carbon pipe.

I want to buy a very good engine for my first 2x2 pattern plane and really
hope good performance.

I'm looking to YS (too much money), Webra 1.45, OS 1.40 and OS 1.60 (with
some troubles for best performance I think, but the best in price)

I'm in Mexico, and my club is about 7,500 fsl.

Thank's for help.

Luis Diaz

# discussion-request at nsrca.org