K-Factor Buyer's Guide

Maureen Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Tue Nov 4 13:50:46 AKST 2003

Howdy:

Just a reminder that the deadline is November 15 for submitting ads for the Buyer's Guide which will be published in December.  We still have room for lots of ads, so if any of you would like to advertise, or know someone who might be interested, please let me know ASAP.

If you need assistance in creating an ad, our publisher does a great job, and his charge is very reasonable.

Let's make this the best ever with lots of goodies for everyone to look at.

Thanks.

Maureen Dunphy
NSRCA Secretary
NSRCA Advertising Manager