BUILDING A PATTERN AIRPLANE --book by Bruce Thompson & Don Atwood

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 17:15:23 AKST 2003

Hi Don.

    Thank you for bringing us up to speed and Bruce had mentioned that when I got my first copy through him at the NATS.  It has been very helpful to me over the years. I considered it my Bible many times. Thanks for all your work bringing it to fruitition. You have helped more people than you and Bruce may ever know.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General