BUILDING A PATTERN AIRPLANE --book by Bruce Thompson & Don Atwood

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 12:06:45 AKST 2003

In a message dated 11/2/2003 12:55:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
proesco at decoarq.com writes:
hI!~
i'm looking for this book:
BUILDING A PATTERN AIRPLANE --book by Bruce Thompson &
Don Atwood
is there some information where i can find??
francisco
Francisco,

I am sorry, but book is no longer 'in print'.  We went thru multiple
releases/editions of the book, enhancing each with new ideas and information such as
YS engine troubleshooting and radio technology information.  There is also a
limit to new information becoming avail to create enough additional material
for a new edition.

As you can imagine there is a limited demand for this type book and the
printing costs are such that we had to print several hundred at a time to get any
type of reasonable unit cost. As Bruce has stated, this was a work of 'love'
with work being the operative word there.  It was not intended to be nor was it
a profitable venture (by a far stretch).

If anyone has any info on a place or a technology that would make smaller
runs more cost effective we would intertain printing them on demand, however, the
last books were sold just recently.  Sorry.

Don Atwood