Speaking of power

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu May 29 20:01:09 AKDT 2003

Jon,

The APC part number is LP3157513 and it is available on the apcprop.com
website.  The prop has actually been around for about (?) 3 years.  It
has not gained much popularity (yet) as it is a pretty heavy load, and
it is only a limited number of flyers seeking "more quiet" and willing
to experiment outside of the currently popular 15.5-1#W, 16.5-12,13W,
and 17-10,12.  I suspect more 3 and 4 blade props will be seen in
future as the engines continue to get stronger (and louder if the RPM
is not kept in check) and the ground clearance continues to get shorter.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net