USA Team fund raising

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu May 29 06:53:07 AKDT 2003

NSRCA List members:

Please pass on to your club that I am raising funds for our USA Team.  You can find a letter by clicking on the following link: http://www.radiosouthrc.com/PDF%20Files/Microsoft%20Word%20-%20NSRCA%202003%20US%20F3A%20Aerobatic%20Team%20Ltr_wsignature.pdf

Please note that you will need Acrobat Reader to view it.  Please pass this to your club officers at the next meeting!  This will also go out in a bulk mailing to all AMA clubs, but would like our NSRCA members to be on the lookout for it.

Thanks for your support of Team USA!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.