Mintor etc.

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed May 28 07:38:13 AKDT 2003

To Eric and Don, as well as other technical contributors:

I think you need not worry about your contributions.  I believe that the
things you, and others, write about, are the reasons for this list to
exist.  You gentlemen are not wearing out your welcome, IMHO.
As Eric has stated, the delete function is always available, but I find
myself reading the messages anyhow, because I never know when, at a
future point, they will apply to me.
 So, Eric, Don, Tony Earl Haury, Earl Vincent, and everybody else, keep
giving this list life!
Thanks!

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org