remote glow

Dennis Cone cone.man at verizon.net
Wed May 28 07:30:13 AKDT 2003

This a great idea. I have been using an OS remote for years but have had to
install about 2 inches of heat shrink onto the wire from the plug and then
create a standoff with wire from the top of the  motor to keep it from
shaking apart. Has worked so far. I also found that the plastic parts (plug
in) did not like fuel so had to locate it behind the firewall.