Best glow device?

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Wed May 28 04:49:42 AKDT 2003

Where is Art Wagner when you need him?  This is code 1 material.
He made me a remote glow connector that just about wont fall off unless the post of the plug falls off.   He uses a small brass collar big enough to go over the plug post and silver solders a length of teflon coated wire to it.  It tightens on the plug with a shortened ball socket set screw.  He then uses a small RCA jack to transfer power from the battery.   Light and compact.  MADE in the USA.

Wayne