EU1A

jjvoth jjvoth at mtelco.net
Tue May 27 10:23:10 AKDT 2003

Jerry,

I built an EU1 from magazine plans. I didn't measure the sweep on the wing but looks like 2" total sweep is about right. The EU1A has a one piece wing as does the EU1 but the center section is open on the EU1 and the wing joiners slide vertically into slots in the fuselage. The stab trailing edge is straight.

Hope this helps

Jerry