Mintor setup

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Mon May 26 15:08:34 AKDT 2003

Jason,

I know little about any of the setups you are using. However I remember
reading somewhere on this list about the distance of the baffle in the
ES pipe is much further back than the baffle in the Mintor pipe. The
problem maybe a result of having your pipe too long.

I believe Lance and some other people were discussing this issue than a
week ago.

I am assuming you are trying to prepare for the trials. Good luck with
it all.

Peter Pennisi

Pentagon Systems

P.O Box 4280