Hanger 9 Servo Wheels and JR servos

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Mon May 26 09:08:05 AKDT 2003

Unfortunately, "take it back" is in Grants Pass Oregon, about 300 miles
away. We have no hobby shops in the area, unless you want to count the toy
stores that sell the plastic electrics.  Of course, if Chiefs Aircraft was
open today, I'd have me a great excuse for a little Cessna 182 trip, since
their store is right on the Grant's Pass airport......