BARKs Contest

glenn hatfield randy10926 at comcast.net
Mon May 26 06:45:04 AKDT 2003

Thanks for yet another great contest hosted by the BARKS club.  Even
with so-so weather we got four good rounds in at a very nice site.
after 20-odd contest, I guess y'all were due a rainy day on Sunday.
Club support was a good as ever, please saw thank you to them from the
out of towners.

Hope the club's efforts to get a second flying site have success.  This
seems to be a must-have item for a club desiring to have at least one
active flying field all the time.  Several of the clubs around hrere
have lost fields in the last few years, one to 9-11 concerns.  Several
more are in fear of losing what they have at the first accident or land-
developer.

Randy

# discussion-request at nsrca.org