Mintor setup

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Sun May 25 22:51:37 AKDT 2003

 Jason if you are still running the powermaster 15 nitro and 19 oil I'd say
your oil is to high, even though I'm using the 3M140 and 17X12 apc it does a
lot better on Magnum #1 than the powermaster 15%, or Coolpower 15%, so
possibably the 25 or 30 % heli would be good in the powermaster, I would bet that the
170 would have more punch than the 140 and the 140 has enough to do all
maneuvers but not quite as much power as the OS 140, I also use a little expo to get
the feel I want in the throttle.
 Always remember be kool don't drool.LOL

 Steve Maxwell