Intro Pattern Plane ?

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sun May 25 20:19:55 AKDT 2003

Jez,

the UCD 3D 60/90 size plane requires various mixings especially rudder.
Some people lowered their horizontal stab to reduce mixing on rudder.  Some
have problem with soft landing gears. etc.
Since I only read those postings, I am not 100% sure of all those things
that needs to be dialed out.
There are more than a 100 postings at RCU.  You may want to check it out, so
that your UCD come out better.

Some people said the 40 size looked to have been modified based on those

Hope this helps,

Ihncheol Park