Focus

Jarvis Johnson love2flypattern at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 09:48:15 AKDT 2003

Hi
Bill, I also use a Webra/Bully 120 in a ZEN 120. I just replaced my bearing in my. you can get replacments from Boca Bearing at 1-800-332-3256. Front bearing stock # MR60000-2RS (10x26x8) mm, Rear bearing stock # MR16004 (20x42x8) mm total cost was $35.00. the Bully 145 has the same bearings. So how does your Focus fly with at 120 in it ?
Could you E-mail my back with the Set-UP you'er using, I.E. engine setup,pipe length, prop size, fuel. I'm usig Cool power 15%, 16x12 APC
Bolly 2002N pipe.7900 rpm. But my YS 120 FZ has more power

Thanks
Jarvis Johnson

Bill Carpenter <bcarpenter at greenvilleisp.net> wrote:
Lee,

I have a Webra Bully 120 that I've been flying in my Focus and it needs new bearings.  Do you know if they're the same for the 120 and for the 145.  Do you sell bearings for these engines?  If not, can you give me the part numbers and/or dimensions so I can order them?

Thanks, Bill