[SA] van is at it again?

SteveK101 at aol.com SteveK101 at aol.com
Fri May 23 19:41:38 AKDT 2003

The attached article was posted on the IMAC list... I have sanitized it but
is this the same Van Flowers that was recently on the cover of the K-Factor and
I believe is the K-Factor advertising manager?  I realize there are always
three sides to every story but well, just read... and FWIW???

Hello, my name is R, I have been a model Airplane enthusiast for
almost 6 years now.  Recently upon my desire to fly bigger and better
aircraft.  I ran across Van Flowers, and have let him do a BUNCH of my
building work.  Because me experience level at dealing with anything other
than arf's or smaller kits, is very limited.  Well over the past year and a
half Van has done a number of planes for me.  The ones that I have actually
received from him, flew great.  But in the past 8 months, It's like he has
become non-existent.

Recently you have been swapping email with my good friend J.
I am the friend he has been referring to in his emails.

I have been riding Van very hard the past few months trying to get
?something? out of him.  He can't even give me a status report. All I can
say is that, he's one shady son of a bitch.  He'll feel you ears full of
candy, so he can f**k you a little deeper.  Sorry, I'm getting carried away.
Just to give you an idea of the magnitude of my problem, here is what he
currently has of mine.

1. Fiber Classics Extra w/ DA150 and 8411's
    (Supposedly - it is getting airbrushed)  All the money was paid in
advance 9 mos ago  (2,000 for Airbrush work)  At this point I don't think
there has been s**t done to it.  I keep asking for pictures, but get nothing

2.  46% ultimate  All paid ~$10,000

3.  2 - Great Knives   ~$2500

4.  1 - Weeks Bipe   ~$5000

5.  2 Engines that have quote "Been Ordered" for 8 months now   ~ $2000

there are a few more, but this is the majority.

I'm not sure what to do at this point.  Between me and J, that f**ker
probably has over 25k of our money at this point.

I have heard that you have had similar problems with him.  Someone needs to
ruin that bastard.

thanks for your time

Sincerely,