YS DZ

Clay Schmidt clay1 at grapevine.net
Thu May 22 15:38:19 AKDT 2003

Troy,

Thank you for your reply.  All I can say is things have changed since I've flown pattern.  The last pattern plane I had was a T2A MKII and it was one of the best pattern planes I ever had.  So that gives you a idea how long I've been out of it.

Terry Brox let me fly his DZ powered Patriot and I have to say the power is addicting.  I guess I'm going to have to give his plane a close inspection when I see him again.

I'll tell Todd HI for you.  He is really pleased with his new Defiant.  I got to fly it last Sunday and I can say he should be competitive.  He is really excited to see how he does this year and rightfully so.  Other than a sensitive elevator the airplane flies extremely well and when he gets the elevator worked out it should be outstanding. He's going make up a kit for me and I'll be flying one also.

Thanks again,

Clay