Modelltechnik Rhapsody

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu May 22 12:13:45 AKDT 2003

Compadre,
It is very easy to get the midrange so lean that the engine starves there.
The idle mixture controls the mid-range, and the main needle is less effective there.
Short pipe length richens the middle as well.
Do yourself a favor, after setting the top end, put the engine at mid throttle and pinch the fuel line to see if you are too lean.
Don't be surprised if its too lean to hear the Rs pick up.
Good luck and let me know what's happening.
Dean