Prop size

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu May 22 05:54:51 AKDT 2003

Order some props from Central!  Especially on #2...you need to be running 15.12W or 15.5-12W  I ran 16-11 on #2 worked very well. L has about 300 RPM on the FZ and from GW post of the Sport looks like the Sport is only about a 100-200 rpm behind the L.

I liked running #2 on them...especially since I was in Denver almost 6000 ft.

I would not run the 16-13...That is starting to get a little too much and the motor is a little higher compression. As I have learned High compression and big props means it starts to get critical on the mixture and the motor will detonate easily...

What ever pop you choose run the motor above 8200 and below 9000...8600-8800 is the perfect place....So that's my opinion. Order some more props! I would start with the 15-12 and just not let it run too hard...its should easily come close to that 8800-9000 on #2

Troy