Incidence meters

Kenneth Blackwell kblackw at snowhill.com
Wed May 21 15:50:57 AKDT 2003

For those without a good building table, I have found that I can buy a
hollow core luan bi-fold door ($40) at the local building supply that is
sufficiently flat for setting up an airplane. Of course you don't want to
just assume that the door is flat. Go by the aluminum stock bin and pick up
a long piece of aluminum...for straight edge and check the door for
flatness.

Cheers,

Ken B.