Webra Problem

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 21 09:25:06 AKDT 2003

I was having similar problems, had a hard time getting fuel up to carb as
well, like the pump was pumping very little to nothing at all. Pulled the
pump apart and found a small hair stuck under one of the flap like check
valves in the pump. If it seems hard to prime engine this could be your
problem. Hope this helps.