140FZ RPM's?

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed May 21 06:53:22 AKDT 2003

Yes Ron...the Sport is new to the US...In fact the Sport is a US motor...The
FZ-II is the overseas version....and if you look at the case it says
140FZ-S....and the instruction sheet says FZ Sport...This motor is the
replacement for the YS 120 generation of motors.....The Price on these is
great...its a 140FZ at the price of 120NC......

This is not a new motor rather its an updated version of what some consider
to be one of the Best YS motors ever produced.....There are lots of 140FZ's
out there and many have put years of service on them. This motor has the
same gentle nature as the original 140FZ...The bigger carb "L" style gives
it a better gulp of air and might render a couple RPMS more.....But it
doesn't have the crankshaft ring of the L...so its not as high of
compression and doesn't have the L bark.

Troy