Incidence meters

David Wartel dwartel at attbi.com
Tue May 20 19:23:48 AKDT 2003

The book, "Building a Pattern Airplane" has a how-to on building a very
accurate incidence meter from a digital level and parts from a Robart
incidence meter. I obtained a digital level at a reasonable price on E-bay.

Here's the link to where you can buy the book, which is excellent.

http://www.ranchcreek.com/airplane/default.htm

Dave